Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Farrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 17:44:13 -0600
> On 21 Jul 99, at 21:39, John Farrow wrote:
>
> > real weird!!!
> >
> > When I need to make a new folder in windows explorer,  I click on
> > FILE-NEW-FOLDER.  When I want to open a new window in IE5,  I click
> > FILE-NEW-WINDOW.
> >
> > Now all of a sudden there is no "FILE" on my menu in either windows
> > explorer or internet explorer 5.0.   The first menu item on both is
> > "EDIT"
> >
> > Anyone ever see this before and have a method to fix it?
>
>   I believe this effect is available through the Policy Editor.
> Has someone
> been playing around with that on your machine?
>

> David G

David,
     I finally found the problem.  You were close, it wasn't the policy
editor but something close to it.  matter of fact it was something
recommended by one of your coharts.  There are tons on things that can be
changed by this program.  I suppose I must be guilty of changing it,  but I
sure don't know why I would want to.

Thanks....John

Here's the recommendation...

>>One of the best Freeware add-ons is from Xteg Systems:
>>  http://www.xteq.com/products/index.html
>>Download and try their X-Setup program that offers over
>>250 hidden functions in Windows95/98/NT

>>This is a great little addon that is far better than Power Toys.
>>I highly recommend it.

>>               Bob Wright
>>       The NOSPIN Group, Inc

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: