Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Steven Ables <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 19:33:28 -0600
A friend of mine is having problems with his DUN. When he attempts to
start Netscape, the DUN is not automatically started as normal. When he
attempts to connect to the internet manually by double clicking on the
DUN icon, it will launch but after he clicks on the connect button, he
received an error stating that DUN is currently being used by another
program. We have tried rebooting and manually connecting first but the
same error is displayed. Nothing is showing up in the task manager that
would be using the DUN and no other programs are running. The only
recent change to the computer is that I installed a parallel port
scanner to his computer yesterday without an problems. He continued to
use the computer yesterday including the internet without any unusual
occurances. This problem presented today after he got home from work and
attempted to connect using the DUN. Any ideas ?

TIA,
Steven

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html