Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Harold Seabolt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 13:36:41 -0400
Betty,
 You can indeed operate the computer using keyboard commands.
Here is a partial list that I hope will be sufficient for you to get going.
Don't forget that tab key and arrow keys play also.
HTH,
Hal Seabolt

. F1: Starts Windows Help
. F10: Activates menu bar options
. SHIFT+F10 Opens a shortcut menu for the selected item (this is the same as
right-clicking an object
. CTRL+ESC: Opens the Start menu (use the ARROW keys to select an item)
. CTRL+ESC or ESC: Selects the Start button (press TAB to select the
taskbar, or press SHIFT+F10 for a context menu)
. ALT+DOWN ARROW: Opens a drop-down list box
. ALT+TAB: Switch to another running program (hold down the ALT key and then
press the TAB key to view the task-switching window)
. SHIFT: Press and hold down the SHIFT key while you insert a CD-ROM to
bypass the automatic-run feature
. ALT+SPACE: Displays the main window's System menu (from the System menu,
you can restore, move, resize, minimize, maximize, or close the window)
. ALT+- (ALT+hyphen): Displays the Multiple Document Interface (MDI) child
window's System menu (from the MDI child window's System menu, you can
restore, move, resize, minimize, maximize, or close the child window)
. CTRL+TAB: Switch to the next child window of a Multiple Document Interface
(MDI) program
. ALT+underlined letter in menu: Opens the menu
. ALT+F4: Closes the current window
. CTRL+F4: Closes the current Multiple Document Interface (MDI) window
. ALT+F6: Switch between multiple windows in the same program (for example,
when the Notepad Find dialog box is displayed, ALT+F6 switches between the
Find dialog box and the main Notepad window)

Shell objects and general folder/Windows Explorer shortcuts
For a selected object: . F2: Rename object
. F3: Find all files
. CTRL+X: Cut
. CTRL+C: Copy
. CTRL+V: Paste
. SHIFT+DELETE: Delete selection immediately, without moving the item to the
Recycle Bin
. ALT+ENTER: Open the properties for the selected object