Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2011 12:40:33 +1030
I downloaded dfrg.msc from here
http://www.4shared.com/file/vEnDmEDI/dfrg.html

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of alan smith
Sent: Monday, 21 March 2011 10:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] repair?

I'm running XPpro, SP3 + many updates. I can't defragment because of a
missing file.
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\dfrg.msc "  I was told to do a repair with my original
CD.
It comes up for several things to do, BUT no repair. Has anyone done a
repair & can help me??   Many thanks,  Al Smith

          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download
                     visit our download web page at:
                http://freepctech.com/index.php/downloads