Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 18:44:56 -0600
At 09:48 PM 8/17/99 , Chuck Hassenplug wrote:
>I am running Win98 and I need to "dial" a BBS to download a driver for my
>video card. What software do I need to be able to do this. I have all the
>stuff needed for the internet, but its the BBS now that has me stumped. TIA

Windows98 has a program called HyperTerminal that you can use
for this purpose.   If you do not find it under
START/PROGRAMS/ACCESSORIES/COMMUNICATIONS
then you will need to install it.   Open the control panel/add remove
programs.  Click on the Windows Setup Tab, then go down to the
Communications item.   You can add it here by checking the box
for HyperTerminal.  If you installed from the Win98 CD, you will need
it handy.

This is a bit clunkly compared to Telix or Qmodem that Lynn Batson
mentioned, but it will serve you to logon to a BBS and grab your driver.
Back in my BBS days, I preferred Microlink...  small and fast, easy to
configure.

                 Bob Wright
        The NOSPIN Group, Inc
http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org