Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Terry L. Clark" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 23:52:48 -0600
Hi Dave,
        If you're using Windows 98, PC World's Tipworld addressed this in their
11-18-98 edition:

PROBLEMS LAUNCHING ACCESS

Are you one of the 1.5 million who upgraded to Windows 98? Or are you
considering making the big move? If you are, and you use Microsoft
Access 97, you should be aware of a potential problem. When upgrading
to Windows 98 or installing Access 97 on a Windows 98 system, you
could have trouble launching Access. When you attempt to launch the
application, you may receive the following error message: "Microsoft
Access can't start because there is no license for it on this
machine."

Fortunately, Microsoft has already released a fix for this. This file
contains a tool that corrects the problem and enables you to run
Microsoft Access 97 successfully. You'll find the file on the
Microsoft Web site at the following address:

http://www.pcworld.com/r/tw/1%2c2061%2ctw-bug1117%2c00.html

                                        Terry L. Clark
Dave Jones wrote:
> I just installed MS Office 97' Pro....with Access, yet when go to start
> it states cannot run Access because there is not a license installed on
> this machine ??

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html