Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Larry Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 10:11:27 -0400
Sorry this is so long. I had originally sent it to my mother-in-law as a
step by step procedure to make sure no steps were missed and the procedure
was followed exactly.

.:~*~:. .:~*~:. .:~*~:. .:~*~:. .:~*~:. .:~*~:. .:~*~:.

Saving (or restoring) your Outlook Express Address Book for backup purposes

From within Outlook Express

o click on Tools/Address Book
o click on File/Export
o select "other address book"
o select Text file (comma separated values (csv))
o save exported file as: (e.g.) "a:\addbook_15Apr02.csv" ***
o select fields you wish to copy (it's OK to take the defaults shown)
o click on Finish
o close

*** it's very important to make sure you type in the drive ID and/or folder
where the file is to be stored. It's also important to make sure you apply
the ".csv" extension.

.:~*~:. .:~*~:. .:~*~:. .:~*~:. .:~*~:. .:~*~:. .:~*~:.

Copying a backed up Address Book back to Outlook Express

From within Outlook Express

o click on Tools/Address Book
o click on File/Import
o from the list, select "Text File (comma separated values)"
o Type in the drive, folder and file name if known - otherwise, browse to
find it
o click on Next
o If you can't remember your original selections just take the default
fields - which is all of them
o If an address from the backup file exists in the OE Address Book you are
about to update, a "Confirm Replace" screen pops up.
o Select the appropriate option (such as Yes, No or Yes to all) and complete
your update

Good luck!

Larry Stewart
Ottawa, Canada