Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 20:12:30 +1300
Yeah, that's what annoyed me most - I selected the options to download now
and install later.  I'll try Pat's suggestion and see if I can find the
corporate download site - I seem to recollect trying it once before with
less problems than on the Widows Update site. Thanks Paul and Pat.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys
Arrowtown
New Zealand

> Greetings, Ian & list--

OE's,
> >together with their multitudinous patches, fixes and updates?
> >
> From the Minimal Install option, did you click
> on "Advanced", then make the choice to download only and install later?
It is only after doing this that you can a: specify the location for the
downloaded files (woodshed, outhouse, boathouse, etc.) and b: specify the
operating system.  (BTW, it must be W98, NT 4.0, or later.  I was unable to
even download IE6 using a Win95 computer--got MS's "Upgrade, idjit!"
message.)

> HTH,
>
> Paul A. Shippert

                     support at our newest website: