Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 2009 12:16:40 -0400
I was too.  Unfortunately, dear Nephew has lost his OEM software, and I
can't afford to buy him a new copy of XP.  Guess this one may be going
to the shop, enh?  They will back everything up (he has never done so!,
tho' I've warned him repeatedly...), clean out the bugs, and load a
generic copy of XP Home, all for "only" $80...

I'll try Malwarebytes first though -- then if that succeeds, I'll
install a copy of either of superantispyware or maybe Avira for him.
I'm going up to Sis' house tomorrow; today I'll go to the library and
get everything I feel I need on CD.  All new downloads on Raymond's
computer (except STOPzilla! -- go figure...) have failed; they came in
as "corrupted," which was no real surprise.

Sam, for some reason, my Spybot S & D lists Spyware Doctor as malware...

Thanks guys!  I'll let you know how it goes.

Joyce in SE Ohio

[log in to unmask] wrote:
> With a computer that badly infected, I'd be tempted to re-format.  It's
> not unusual in these cases to find that the AV program did its job, and
> the user was indiscriminately clicking and allowing these infections to
> occur.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml