Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
TomBilliodeaux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 05:09:08 -0600
Why don't you just add a second hard drive.
You can do so and install your new applications/programs to that drive.
I am sure you can clean up the existing hdd enough to allow only
essential  applicatons (utility stuff like scanner soft, firewall, virus
protection, etc) and reinstall the other stuff to your new hdd.  Map
your new hdd, once intstalled, and it will function as if it is another
partition or folder.

Where will you be in 100 years? If you would like to know, please write.
(answer is not the grave) [log in to unmask]

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ed Bogert
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 1:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] WinXP and new hard drive

Hi Listers:  I'm running WinXP Pro on my machine and have finally
realized that I need a larger hard drive. I need to know how to go about
transferring all the OS and files that I have on the small drive to the
new one without messing up something and in the end losing everything.
I know that in Win98 it was a fairly simple procedure but I'm really new
to this XP OS. Any help or answers will be much appreciated.  Thanks  Ed
Bogert.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode