Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ray Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2008 11:22:50 -0800
Hello,

I read farther down in that page and there is a link to a "standalone
installer" which you could download with opera and then install after
you save it to your hard drive. Give that a try.

Later, Ray Parrish

--

http://www.rayslinks.com Human reviewed links to a variety of computer subjects and sites.
http://rayparrish.spaces.live.com/ Ray's Space, poetry, shareware, freeware