Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Steve Imler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 19:16:12 -0600
You should be able to go to each picture in explorer and right click on
it to change the extension of the picture....you should be able to
change them all back to jpg...so that you can view them...

Steve

>>> [log in to unmask] 12/23/01 15:00 PM >>>
I had Corel Photopaint 9 and Photoshop 5.5 on my computer.  I installed
Corel Draw 8 and didn't notice that it was installing Photopaint 8.  It
changed the file association for .jpg to Photopaint 8 and my printer
wouldn't print any longer.  It is an Epson Stylus 900. I uninstalled
Corel Draw with it's uninstaller but my .jpg files did not change back
to Photoshop documents.  Now when I click on one of them, it Windows
can't find Photoshop and my printer still will not print.  Help!!!
        TIA,
        Wanda

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml