Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"David R. Enberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 12:52:07 -0500
I would guess that some system files necessary to run IE and Outlook
Express got corrupted.  I would try running System File Checker to see
if any files need to be restored.  To run System File checker:

Go to Start...Run....type CMD

When the command box comes up, type SFC /SCANNOW.  If you don't have the
system files somewhere on a partition on your hard drive, you may need
the original CD.

Hope This Helps

David R Enberg
Webbs Mill PC
www.webbsmillpc.com

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rick
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 8:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] IE 6 and OE5.5 Problem

Hi,

I have a lady who suddenly cannot browse the net as she gets only a
"this page cannot be displayed" whenever she tries. Also her OE
"encounters a problem" on start and closes. She has a Celeron ( not sure
what) with 256 ram running 98se. She has installed all updates. She was
also running Kerio Personal firewall and AVG. The problem began last
week when Kerio reported a problem locating a file and wouldn't open.
(No idea what file). So she uninstalled it using add/remove programs.
Then she could not browse or use her email even though the connection to
the isp is made.

Today I went over and tried Firefox but same problem. AVG reports no
virus. Ran a repair on Ie and no luck. Checked registry and found some
Kerio entries which I deleted.  The problem persists. I don't want to
format and reinstall if I can avoid it as she has TONS of music and
photos to burn off! Can anyone assist? Is this a virus?

Thanks

Rick Thornton

---

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: