Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 07:56:34 -0800
To disable Fast Find, double click it in control panel, select the items in
the window, one at a time, and from the index menu, click delete index. Do
this for all the indices. Then again in the index menu, click close and
stop. Then delete the Fast Find short cut from your startup folder. This is
from MSKB article Q158705. Hope this helps. It does stop the annoying stalls
when working in Office programs.
Brad Loomis
Los Angeles, CA

> Those files are created by the MS Office Fast Find feature.
> Yes you can safely delete them, but they will be recreated unless you
> disable the Fast Find Option.
> It's been a long time since I got rid of it on my system, but I think it
> is a shortcut in your startup folder.
> Right click the START button and select EXPLORE.  Now open the PROGRAM
> FILES folder under the START MENU and then open the STARTUP folder.  Look
> on the right side and delete the FASTFIND shortcut.
>
> Next time you start windows, the fast find option will be disabled.
>
> Jim Meagher
> =====
> Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
> http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
> 410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
> =====

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com