Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 09:03:28 -0800
remote desktop.

I hope this helps somewhat.

Tom Mayer

----- Original Message -----
From: "bobwarasila" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2003 11:12 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Linksys setup problem - update

I discovered the reset button and managed to clear the password, so I got
into the router config stuff.  Still no Internet access.  I've checked a
couple of things.

I pinged the router (192.168.1.1) from both computers and got a response.

I ran ipconfig/all and find that IP routing is not enabled on either
computer, is that a problem.

I'm suspecting I don't have the computers set up correctly but I did use the
XP Pro Network Setup wizard, and it seemed to be straight forward.

I'm running Zone Alarm, can that be a problem?

Bob Warasila