Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 12:35:17 -0500
Hello again, and here's another problem (on a Win98/Celeron machine)...

"There was problem using the Snappy OLE control.  Please reinstall the
software."

This occurs when I attempt to run this program.  All that happens is this
message, then I click "OK".

This software accompanies an external video capture device which plugs into
the parallel port.  The software loads into an interface with controls
which I use to capture stills from my video camera, then process these
pictures with it's fairly rudimentary graphics capabilities.

I have used this video capture unit and software on this machine for a
number of months, and it won't surprise me if I did something in my system
to screw it up.  The last time I fired it up was a week ago, and all was
well.

I reinstalled and received the same message again.  I did an uninstall
using the CD provided with the unit, then installed again.  Still the same
message.  Is there a way to fix this, and possibly find the cause of it in
the first place?

I hope I have given enough information.

Thanks,

Julie Shanks