Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2010 15:21:29 -0500
Hi Bill,

Yes I figured you were after the MSN settings.
There have been some changes and a push to switch to Live Hotmail.
Not sure if you can still maintain an msn email account ,but the info below
may get you on the way
if MSN still has free email accounts.
If not you may have to go to Hotmail.

You can set it up manually or export the settings from your other machine.
Save them to a flashdrive and
then transfer and save to your new machine.

 Backing up Outlook Express accounts - Internet account settings
http://www.helpwithpcs.com/tipsandtricks/backing-up-outlook-express-account-settings.htm
http://www.helpwithpcs.com/tipsandtricks/backing-up-outlook-express-account-settings.htm#restoring

Manual setup.
The following is for Outlook and MSN accounts, but the server settings would
be the same for OE
See Method 1: Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 ,but scroll down to 9.
Actually in OE it's  Tools > Accounts >(Internet Accounts) > Add > Mail

On the Add New E-mail Account screen, type the following setting
information:
In the Your Name box, type your name as you want it to appear to recipients.
In the E-mail Address box, type your e-mail address. For example, type
In Account Type, select POP3.
In the Incoming Mail Server box, type pop3.email.msn.com.
In the Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) box, type smtp.email.msn.com.
In the User Name box, type your MSN account name.
In the Password box, type your MSN password.
Select the Remember Password check box, if you want to save it.
Select the Require logon using Secure Password Authentication (SPA) check
box.

More info for OE and other clients as well, but use the settings above.
http://www.ctimls.com/Support/KB/How%20To/Setup_Email.htm#Outlook_Express

Peter E.