Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bobby Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 19:42:04 -0600
Jun: What do you think about the Norton's Utilities, scan disk, speed
disk(defrag) and system check ? I agree with you about Crash guard, I didn't
even install it but have had good results with the other programs like Anti
Virus. Also why would you not use the e-mail protection in AV 2000 ? To me
it seems like a good preventive program. Would like your opinions on the
pro's & cons of Utility programs.

Thanks
Bobby

Jun Qian

*just my $0.02, with personal experience, I completely vote "not trust" to
Norton untility or any similar system protection software. I've found that
they only make more troubles than windows itself. I do use Anti virus, but I
never turn auto-protection on, I only scan as I wanted it to. one of my
friend had one of the "worst" experience with Crash guard software, Crash
guard did a very "good" job for him - before any crash could happen, Crash
guard always crashes his PC first, so no more win9x crashes, Crash guard
already done it.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml