Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2010 20:56:47 -0700
Both Paint.net and The Gimp support layers, and are free.
http://www.getpaint.net/
http://www.gimp.org/
Gimp Shop provides a Phtotshop-like interface and makes The Gimp a
little easier to use (IMHO)
http://www.gimpshop.com/

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop Elements
From: Tom <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, September 16, 2010 6:46 am
To: [log in to unmask]

I have an old version of Paint Shop Pro (ver 5). I have been using it
for basic photo editing but now need a program that can move an image
from one photo onto another. I do not think the PSP ver 5 I have can do
that.

My questions - Does anyone know if PSP ver5 will move images? If so,
how? I could not find that function in the help menu.

PSP ver8 and Photoshop Elements ver 8 are about the same price, $50 to
$70. I even found Photoshop Elements 8 as an OEM for $35.

I would like to hear from those who have used either program. I am
leaning towards the Photoshop Elements because my son uses the full
version of Photoshop everyday and could help me work with Photoshop
Elements.

 Digest mode - visit our web site:
 http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml