Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Paul Traynor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:32:07 +0100
Hi,

If you go into your "start menu" and then "documents" you could delete
all the shortcuts in this folder as most likely one of these shortcuts
is trying to access the disk.

Paul.

Paul Traynor
NCBI Technical Support Officer
National Counsel for the Blind of Ireland
45. WhitWorth Road
Dromcondra
Dublin 9.

Tel: 1850 92 30 60
EM: [log in to unmask]

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nancy R.
Sent: 14 October 2003 16:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Drive A Question

Last week I was working on a project for my web page class and was
using/ saving documents on Drive A.  Now when I turn on my computer, it
always accesses Drive A instead of C.  It "grinds" around for a while
and then goes to the C drive.  It also does the same thing when I click
on "Programs."  Any idea of what could be causing this?

Nancy Richard

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml

---