Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 13:27:06 -0400
At 10/18/00 12:18 PM, Brendhan Horne wrote:

>I recently ran scanreg/fix at about 80% of the way through it  come up
>with this message.  Scanreg has found errors you may need to delete some files.
>
>It didn't offer me any other option other than "OK". When I click on it it
>went back to C:\ .  So how do I found out what is wrong and fix it?

If your C: drive is close to full, it may not have had room to write the
files of the lost file fragments in your root directory (or your root
directory has too many files in it).  Most likely you have something
checked in the Scandisk Advanced settings to write out either the log like
or making copies of cross-linked files that exceeds your available disk
space. I assume that you have "Automatically fix errors" checked.  Try
un-checking it and see what errors it finds.

Doug

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html