Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Hartfield, Lee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 16:52:59 -0800
Hi,

I recently installed 98, and like a dummy, picked English Canadian for the
language and keyboard. I've changed it back to English US layout, but
unfortunately
that doesn't change the DOS layout. Whenever I'm in the DOS window, and I
hit
certain keys, like /, \, or ~ it comes up with French characters, the a, and
with the little lines over them. Does anyone know how to get the DOS
keyboard to US
layout. It makes it a real pain when trying to use different commands in
DOS.

Thanks and looking forward to your answers.

Lee Hartfield
Central Dispatch
Tecnet Canada Inc.
mailto:[log in to unmask]
800-663-7660 (tel) ext 254
250-475-6064 (fax)

"Puppies are nature's remedy for feeling unloved ... plus numerous other
ailments of life."
Richard Allan Palm

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html