Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Len Warner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 1998 17:11:15 +0100
Mick Fitzpatrick wrote:
>I have 2 files that make up a Screen Saver. I would like to have
>them downloadable from my web page as one self extracting zip
>file that will install into the windows/system directory.

ZipMagic, which makes .zip archives appear transparently
as Windows folders, can do it.

You can buy it online (www.mijenix.com) and I believe the 30-day
trial version, (which expires harmlessly), is still available.

(I tried it from a mag cover CD and then I bought it on CD.)

Here is an extract from the help file: you make your .zip
file and then convert it to a self-extracting archive.

"With ZipMagic, it is easy to convert a Zip file (.zip folder)
to a self-extracting archive. First, select the Zip file
(or .zip folder), then select the Make self-extracting (EXE)
context menu. This will start a wizard which will lead you
to the creation of the self-extracting archive:

Enter the default folder to which the files should be extracted.
<snip - several other useful options>"

Len Warner <[log in to unmask]> WWW Pager http://wwp.mirabilis.com/10120933