Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Norman Ushijima <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 20:42:40 -0500
Hello.

   My problem is my monitor goes blank for no reason I can think of.  I'm using win98SE.
   Yesterday I decided to install the VxD_fix because of recurring blue screens that were of the non-fatal type ("an exception has occurred...").  Since this requires the use of the win98 disc, a message said that my current win98 version needed an update. So, I clicked OK.  After the update I ran the "Fix".
All appears to be fine (no blue screen of any kind) except last night, pc on but not in use, and once today, while in use, my monitor just went blank. ctrl+alt+esc/del didn't do anything.  Checked the screen saver power schemes: "always on"; standby, monitor and HD are selected "never".  Had to manually shut down(the PC and monitor power were still on).  Visited MS but got dizzy so I came here for h
elp.  I'm assuming this is a software problem because of updating win98.  Any suggestion or recommendations?  Please be gentle.
   Thank you in advance.

   Norman Ushijima

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml