Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 01:20:15 -0500
Lewis Emerson posts:----

<<<< Whenever I try to read a PDF file all I get is a small black square in the upper
left hand corner of the screen within which are a smaller square, a triangle,
and a circle.  On some occasions there is a red "X" within the square.
This is a new problem for me - until recently I could download PDF files with no
problem.  Can someone kindly tell me what's gone wrong and suggest a solution?>>>

It would have been helpful if you had given your o/s and web browser.

As a first step open your acrobat reader, click on edit and click preferences.

on the left hand side pane you will get a list of menus. click on the "internet" menu and you will get " web browser option dialog box" (in acrobat 6.0. may vary if your version is different)

the following features will be listed.

(1) display PDF in browser

(2)check browser setting when starting reader

(3)allow fast web view

(4)allow speculative download in background.

make sure items (1) & (2) are checked. I have all four checked.

in addition to above the " dialog box " should have a tab " internet settings"

which you can use if necessary.

HTH and good luck------ Venkat Viswanathan