Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
lonranger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 21:23:20 -0700
Hi all:

I am a consultant and recently a friend of mine via the Internet enlisted
my help to fix a set of problems.  The problems occurred after she
installed or at least attempted to install IE 6.0.

The lingering problem is as such.  She cannot send an attachment to her
outlook express program using the right click option "sendto".  This was
available before.  I am assuming there is a problem with the mapi and
cannot find out in the help files, or MS KB the answer.  If you could help
I would greatly appreciate it.

She is running:

HP Pavilion Computer
64 meg ram
Windows ME Operating System

She attempted a recovery both through Me and through a selective recovery
from hp recovery cd's.  No help.  Further she un-installed outlook express
and reinstalled it.  No help.  Also she re-installed ie5.5 sp2 and like I
said everything seems to be running fine except for this one problem.
Further after each un/install she rebooted.

I look forward to your help in this matter.

Sam Reiner

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com