Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 11:20:56 -0800
>><<How does one save a web based video to the hard drive?

The answer to this depends on how the creator set up his streaming video.
If they have allowed for you to save the file then it is as simple as a
right mouse click to the link, and "save to" download. If that doesn't work
for you then sometimes you can find it in your cache as has been described.

However, if they have their video stream protected from saving, you will
have to use third party software to "capture", or if you prefer,
record,  the  audio video as it plays on your screen. There are various
software manufactures who provide this capability. I really don't have
enough experience with any one program to recommend it, and I know of no
freeware versions, but I am sure the appropriate search for "capture
streaming video" will yield a list.

Rode

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!