Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2006 18:44:29 -0800
To start XP in Safe mode press F8 just before/during  XP initially
starting. You will be given a few start up choices and you can choose
any of the Safe mode options. If XP fully starts up and does not reboot,
a hardware problem can likely be ruled out. "Restore" the system to a
time right before the problem first occurred. You get to "restore"
through start/programs/accessories/system/restore.

You indicate that you "deleted" the program. Hopefully you mean that you
"uninstalled" the program which is done through control panel/add and
remove programs. If you used another method to "delete" the program, you
should reinstall the program and then properly uninstall the program.
Your problem could be caused by missing and/or left over components of
the program.

I hope this helps.

Tom Mayer

m.wice wrote:
>  I deleted a weather program and had to reboot, now it keeps rebooting
> itself. I don't know  why, and not being very computer litterate I am at a
> loss. I am  sending this on  my wives  computer hoping to get an answer  I
> am using win xp home on a HP desk top..It boots to my desk top and the icons
>  appear in the task bar, then it shuts down  again and reboots. I have run
> all my virus  and spy ware and they come up clean. I don't know what to do
> to start in safe mode...Any  more info  than what I gave I will send on
> Thanks Marsh

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml