Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 15:11:06 -0500
At 08:55 AM 2/22/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>this is a real pain,i am not sure wich web site i have got this from.
>can anyone tell me what this is,what it would do if opened.?
>i am running norton antivirus 2001,and a pop up stopper called analogx pow,
>neither seems to detect this pain in the butt program.

Hans...

You mentioned that you are running NAV 2001... is it's virus definitions up
to date? I don't know how many of my clients tell me they are running NAV,
but when I get there to check on "virus-like" activity, I see that their
subscription had run out, and were not making Live Updates.

One of the nicest places to learn about viruses is the Symantec Anti Virus
Research Center. The link below will take you to their Virus Encyclopedia,
where you can enter reference words to learn about possible "virii".

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/vinfodb.html/

When I entered "openme", it came back with nothing. So, either it's very
new, non-existent or Symantec doesn't know about it yet.

Your doing right by deleting it and not running it... but it has to be
coming from somewhere. I think it warrants looking into more.

Volkard Linke

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>