Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lee Haffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 04:10:37 +0000
You can go to www.gateway.com and download a program called GWSCAN. There
are two different ones, one for hard drives under 10 gig and one for hard
drives over 10 gig.I have used this program many times and it is great. you
can test your hard drive and you can write zero's to the drive. Try it you
will love it, best thing I have ever seen. Leander Haffner

>From: Harold Seabolt <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Writing PC to zero's
>Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 17:19:00 -0500
>
>Emy,
>  If you just want to make a clean install of the OS, just boot up with his
>Win98 boot disk and
>at the A"\ prompt, type [format C:] without the brackets and follow the
>prompts.
>HTH,
>Hal Seabolt

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: