Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman SC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 2009 20:57:35 -0700
Hi Fred,

In case you want to keep OE ,there is a more elegant solution than
changing email clients as was suggested.
While OE may soon no longer be supported by MS, it doesn't mean you HAVE
to change.
It only means that there will be no updates or MS support for it.
Since MS really doesn't provide much support for OEM versions of XP
anyway ,you can just keep on using it.

Actually, this question jogged my memory ,since I remembered answering
this about 2½ years ago.
Got it from this source:
Note the date on the post ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thursday, December 28, 2006 4:13 PM
Tip 379: Office 2007 and OE Spell Check
http://outlook-tips.net/cs/blogs/outlooktips/archive/2006/12/28/586.aspx
If you install Office 2007, spell checking in Outlook Express may not
work as expected, unless you want spell check in French. :) This is
because Office 2007 uses new proofing tools and OE can't use them
because it's designed to use the older tools.

It's easy to fix: install just the proofing tools from your previous
version of Office (using the custom install option).  You can get them
from any older Office suite or application - including FrontPage,
Publisher or standalone versions of Word, Excel, or Outlook.

To install just the proofing tools from Office 2003, run Office setup
and choose the custom option. Uncheck all programs in the list and add a
check to choose the options at the bottom of the programs list. No the
nest screen, set each top level item to be Not Available (red X icon).
Expand the Office Shared Features branch and locate Proofing tools in
the list. Expand proofing tools and choose English, setting it to Run
from my computer. Finish the installation.

Once installed, restart OE - go to Tools, Options and verify Spelling is
configured to use the correct English dictionary
From other sources I found that these Proofing Tools can also be
extracted from a stand-alone version of Word 2002
or from the version of Word in Works 2002.

If you still have or can get these versions, you may be able to restore
your English spell checker.

Peter E.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml