Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 2009 13:30:31 -0400
Hi Al,
While it's certainly preferable to import the dbx files from the original
location,
you could also try this app (free)  Mail Viewer
http://www.mitec.cz/mailview.html

<http://www.mitec.cz/mailview.html>Quote: (from website)  Viewer for
standalone files containing Microsoft Outlook Express 4,5 and 6 message
database (*.idx/*.mbx/*.dbx), Windows Vista Mail/Windows Live Mail and
Mozilla Thunderbird message databases as well as standalone EML files. This
application is based on MiTeC Outlook Express
Reader<http://www.mitec.cz/oe.html>.
It displays list of contained messages with all needed properties as
ordinary e-mail client. Message can be viewed in detailed view including
attachments (save ability) and HTML preview and printing. Selected messages
can be saved to *.eml files with or without their attachments. Attachments
can be extracted from selected messages by one command.
Hope this helps too ;)
Peter E.
On Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 11:18 PM, alan smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I have to build a computer for a friend and she uses Outlook Express for
> her e-mail. I'm looking for the inbox files with Microsoft Explorer and I
> found folders, but they are dbx files!
> Has anyone found how to open them to retreive their mail?? Like most people
> she has kept a lot of mail !! Thank you for the help,  Al Smith

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml