Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 19:01:22 -0400
The standard edition of office includes Excel, Word, Outlook and Power
point, and is the edition you most likely need.
As others have pointed out, Open Office has all these features, but
doesn't include a contact management application.
Depending on your needs, you may find that Thunderbird, free from
Mozilla.org has a sufficient contact management system for your needs.
The latest version includes a calendar.
I use Open Office and Thunderbird and have been very satisfied with both.
You can download a trial version of Office 2003 here:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/editions/prodinfo/standardtrial.mspx
Retail price is $399.00
Open Office is here:
http://www.openoffice.org/
Thunderbird is here:
http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/
Retail Price is Free.

[log in to unmask] wrote:
> HI,
> I'm looking at MS Office software, have used Excel, PowerPoint in the  past.
> I'm a small business, single user, would like the contact management system
> in the Pro version (is it available in the other versions?).
> So help me out--which version would be the smartest one for me to  purchase.
> I have an HP laptop with XP on it, 512, 80 gig memory.
> thanks,
> Marybeth Buchele RSHom(NA) CCH
> Professional Homeopath
>
>                The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering
>                  our special coffee cups and mouse pads
>               with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!
>              http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>