Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 23:04:50 -0400
Harsha,
I received the following information from MS Windows 98
[log in to unmask] On Oct 2,2000
I hope this helps
Antonia Julius

Fixing lost file associations
If you accidentally associate a particular file extension with the wrong
application, don't try to fix it with Windows Explorer's File Types tab
in the Folder Options dialog box - there's no way to remove a single
extension from a registered file type without deleting the entire entry
and starting over. Instead, use Windows 98's version of the Windows 3.x
File Manager, which you can launch from the Run dialog box by typing
winfile and pressing [Enter]. Once File Manager opens, pull down the File
menu and select the Associate command. When the Associate dialog box
appears, type the extension that you want to get rid of in the Files With
Extension text box. When you do, you'll see the errant file association
appear in the Associate With text box. To remove the file association,
scroll to the top of the list of file types, select (None), and then
click OK.

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html