Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 19:13:07 +0300
Kansara Mahendra
P. O. Box  511
Djibouti / Republic
Tel+fax (253)353115
email  [log in to unmask]

28/12/1999

Hello and wishes for a very happy new millenium

Kindly help me to solve problem for installing Kyocera printer (model FS-3600)

I am unable to install properly my printer on a new Dell computer having windows98 pre-installed as well as many other softwares.

This is a laser type 18 ppm printer deivered without any driver.

Under Dos this printer works perfactely.

the same printer works very nice on my old computer under windows95 and other programs except while printing Dos programs while running under windows 95 such as Qpro and accounting software.
(printing without errors but the full page is printing only about 75 % on one sheet and the rest on the second page (last line of first page is also not fully completed and continued on second page at the place where it was broken)

on the test page of printer the following informations is printed (matter is in French labguage as i mostly use french versions of softwares.

Nom de l'imprimente  :  Kyocera FS-3500 / FS-3500A
Modele d'imprimente  :  Kyocera FS-3500 / FS-3500A
Nom du pilote  :  HPPCL5MS.DRV
Version de pilote  :  4.00
Prise en charge des couleurs  :  Non
Nom de port  :  LPT1:
Format de données  :  EMF

Fichiers utilisés par ce pilote  :

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\HPPCL5MS.DRV  (4.00.951,  GPC 3.79)
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\UNIDRV.DLL         (4.00.951)
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\UNIDRV.HLP
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\ICONLIB.DLL         (4.00.950)
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\FINSTALL.DLL       (4.0.2.01)
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\FINSTALL.HLP

Ceci est la fin de la page de test de l'imprimente

i have downloaded from Kyocera web sight driver for FS modeles printers but there is no HPPCL5MS.DRV instead there is KYOCERAX

unfortunately with their own driver, printer is not correctely installed.

Is it possible that some or one programm conflicting the printer driver ?
should i uninstall the printer and reinstall downloaded driver ?
in that case, how to unstall ? simply delete from printer's icon by right clicking or have special procedure ?

Where can i download HPPCL5MS.DRV version 4.0 (i think that this is HP driver) as with this driver printer works at least good if not 100 % perfect.

Thanks a lot for help

Kansara

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html