Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 15:22:45 -0500
Dear Siva,

I have used IncrediMail and it is a very nice program.  My mother currently
uses it.  I deleted it because the majority of mail that I send out is
business-oriented and "pretty" just isn't appropriate.

You download the program, and type in your primary e-mail account.  It will
remain the same with IncrediMail, and you can receive all e-mails that you
have with Outlook Express.

I would give it a thumbs-up.  Enjoy!

April Morningstar

>From: Siva Lokanathan <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: [PCSOFT] "Incredible Mail" -an email program
>Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 22:33:51 +0600
>
>I have heard somewhere about this email program. I wish to know
>from anyone who is using this whether it is really attractive and better
>than Outlook Express, and whether it would download to the computer
>Hotmail messages just like OE does.
>
>         Thanks                   Siva Lokanathan
>
>               The NOSPIN Group is now offering Free PC Tech
>                      support at our newest website:
>                           http://freepctech.com

Check out my website! http://www.freeyourmind.mybravenet.com Music! Games!
Horoscopes! Sexual I.D.! Herbal Remedies! More!