Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 17:15:08 +1000
Paul writes:

<<Has anyone else been getting an e-mail with the subject "use this patch
immediately" and the sender is Microsoft.
I had been getting this every day a month or so ago and finally opened
the attachment once. As I remember, I wound up with some sort of virus.
The e-mails finally stopped coming and today they started again.>>

It's a virus. Probably propagating thru an Outlook Express address book.

1. Get yourself a good antivirus program (eg AVG) and make sure it's
properly configured to check all incoming email.

2. Use a good ISP which will filter out these things (and most spam) before
they reach you.

3. Configure your email filters (Eudora has the best and easiest) to filter
these out. Make sure email preview is not enabled. (Preview will allow some
viruses to enter your system as if you have opened them).

Using these 3 simple precautions, I haven't seen any sign of a virus for
the last 3 years at least.

Don Penlington
 From the beach at Surfers Paradise.
http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
for sunny Queensland photos, fractal art, free computer tutorials, and more.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode