Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob & Trish Henson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:49:30 +0200
I am using Win 98SE and use Outlook Express V6.00.2600

I have deleted my address book and have over 700 addresses.

I was asked by our local school to get email addresses from each child and
input the data and then pass on the compilation to them. I started and the
addresses were coming on to my address book which I did not want. So I
generated a new identity for the school. I switched identity and when it
asked me if  I wanted this email address book to be moved across I said no.
Anyway I started inputting the info when I saw that the address book was
there. So I deleted it.

I went back to my original identity and see that I have lost all my
addresses there. I have phoned everyone locally who say
that it is irretrievably lost.  I looked for a *.wab file and it was not to
be found. I remember someone earlier having written to the List about having
an excel format for addresses and I looked for that, but I had to load up my
"Office 2000" CD for that option which I did. I then searched again for the
address book and a wab file came up. But this file is old and contains only
500 addresses. I then found a CD-RW that I had saved on to and thought my
problems were over. I tried to import from that and I got the following
error message: "An error occurred during the import process. The import
process could not be completed."

So I resigned myself to manually restoring my book and started by inputting
address from my inbox.  I put in an address from someone I met two weeks ago
and it says that the address is already in the address book. It is not
possible this is the last address that I added. So is my current address
book there? and if so how do I find it?

Thanks in advance
Trish

                     support at our newest website: