Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 13:25:35 -0800
Paula,

I use Clip-O-Matic which works fine for me. Here's a description from online.

"Clipomatic is a clipboard cache program - it remembers what was copied to
the clipboard even after new data is copied, and allows you to retrieve the
old data. While there are many programs that do the same, none are quite so
convenient, simple to use, or efficient as Clipomatic.

Using Clipomatic is simple. All you have to do is start it up, and it will
start monitoring the clipboard and recording its changes. When you want to
paste an old item, you just put the keyboard cursor where you would like to
paste and press Ctrl-Alt-V instead of Ctrl-V. A menu pops up with your
clips - you can select one with the mouse or with a single keystroke. The
menu then disappears, and the item is pasted with no further work on your
part. "

You can get it here for free: http://www.snapfiles.com/get/clipomatic.html

J. Dent

At 02:11 PM 12/16/2004, you wrote:
>Does anyone know of a good freeware clipboard on which you can save multiple
>entries rather than just one as is the case with the Microsoft clipboard
>that is standard with Windows?
>Thanks, Paula Houseworth
>
>               The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
>               to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
>            Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml