Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Chris Niles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 13:00:24 EST
I'm assuming that when it says, Bad Command or Filename, you don't have xcopy
in the command path. Either switch to a directory that has it (i.e. cd\myxcopy
) or put it on a floppy and run it from the floppy. Also, the 32-bit functions
of xcopy32 only work in a Windows DOS box, so use the "vanilla" xcopy.

Chris Niles

In a message dated 1/15/99 3:38:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Hi,
>
>  I am trying to do an xcopy from DOS prompt, I made a mistake while
>  partitioning my Hard Drives with partition magic 4.0 adding Win NT I
screwed
>  up the partiton table on my main drive and ended up not being able to
access
>  windows so I am trying to copy two of my 4 partitions off of my 10.1 gig
>  primary drive on to my secondary 6.4 drive. I am using Win 98 Fat 32. The
>  partitions are both Fat 32 that I am trying to copy. I tried several
> commands
>  and I end up with Bad Command or File Name. I have tried E:\>  xcopy E: *.*
> G:
>  /S/E and several different commands and just trying to copy directories
with
>  no luck. I have never used xcopy with fat 32 only with fat 16. Obviously I
> am
>  doing something wrong. I am not an old DOS person: no harm intended.

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]