Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Max Timchenko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 23:29:19 +0200
Hello Glenn,

GBM> Is there a way to load Netscape 6 faster. It takes forever in comparison
GBM> to Netscape 4.6.

Netscape 6 - 23 seconds
Netscape 4 - 7 seconds [Celeron-400/224M RAM/Win98]

My guess is we'll have to wait for the next version... All I can say is
not related to NS6, just general tips -- like as little programs as
possible running in background...

You may also consider visiting a Netscape-related website(s) like
http://www.ufaq.org - it may have some info useful to you:
"It's an unofficial site but has much information and easy access" --
thanks to Daryl Crawford for the url.

Yours,

+=-.
| Max Timchenko [MaxVT]
| [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
| FAX (413)431-4014               ICQ 2386792
|
| Freelance website and graphics designer
| Visit my site : http://maxwd.hypermart.net
|
| Editor - Graphics artist
| NOSPIN group