Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 17:55:35 -0000
Hi Listers

I have saved a series of web pages to a folder on my hard drive so that I can view them offline.
Actually it is a course of mouse exercises for beginners and each page links to the next one by clicking on a number. There are 31 pages and  they work fine on my PC, but when I copy the folder to a floppy for use on another computer the links don't work. I have tried saving them as Web Page complete and Web archive single file, but the result is always the same - the links don't work.
Anyone got any idea where I am going wrong?
Win 98SE IE6

TIA

Alan Hodges

                     support at our newest website: