Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2008 16:43:56 EDT

In a message dated 4/6/2008 11:16:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Hi Rob  & Phil,

I've never tried this so Rob, could you please point me via  a link to a
Linux 'Live' distribution that can be used just to access a  non-bootable hard
drive? and Phil, ditto Rob's questions: could you please  share your 'How To'
usage instructions or point us in the right direction?  Thanks to you both!

.... jeff.

Jeff,

  The linux version I've used so far for this is Freespire though I  imagine
other versions would be similar.
When computer boots to cd,  I'm asked whether to install or run from cd. I
choose the second. Then I'm
given the choice of Freespire/OSS edition/Linspire. I choose Freespire.
First settings window is for
sound volume which I skip through. Next  settings window controls Time
zone/display/network, etc..
Since I'm running  one-time only just for file retrieval, I ignore these
settings and click  finish.
After it finishes loading and the desktop screen  appears, I double-click My
Computer.
My hard drive is listed by model number  and partion number. After
double-clicking it I then choose the
user profile  with my windows system administrators name.Then I have the
Documents and  settings,
desktop, windows, etc.folders displayed and open which ever one  holds the
files I seek.
When I find the first file to be saved,  I right-click it and select
Actions/Create Data CD. It will then check
to  identify the hardware and ask me to verify the CD drive speed. I click OK
and it  opens the CD burning
software (K3b CD and DVD Kreator) window. The bottom  pane shows the file I
selected. From this point
I minimize the CD burning  window, find the next file to save, hold down the
left button and drag the file  to
the burning software button at the bottom "task bar" until it maximizes  and
(still holding down button) drag
it to the bottom pane with the other  saved file and release the button. I
repeat for all the files I wish to  burn.
When ready to burn CD, I select Project at the top of the  window and Burn. A
settings window opens
with lots of options that I usually  don't change. Then click on Burn.

   As with windows, there are undoubtedly different ways to do  all the
things listed. This is just what worked
for me.
HTH,
-Phil-