Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Tony M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 19:04:46 -0700
There have been prior suggestions about some very inexpensive systems
with everything you'd need.  I wouldn't suggest putting more money in to
that machine when the funds could be used to purchase a new and much
more stable system.

Regards -

Tony Mayer

marilyn tellez wrote:

>Yes, this is the same person that posted before.  I have tried everything
>anyone has suggested.  The moment I try to get something off the web, I get
>Microsoft error messages that say:  Send or Don't Send when I click on a box
>saying there is an error.  I get sent back to my home page every time.
>
>This unit is an ACER & has Windows 98 in it.  My decisions now rest on
>getting into another cpu that has XP on it, rather than get this one fixed.
>It might cost me about the same, I don't know, hence the inquiries about "to
>be or not to be".
>
>Thanks. mjt
>
>Type in my name:  marilyn tellez to Google
>& read some of my FREE articles on the
>job search.
>Marilyn J. Tellez, M.A.
>Certified Career & Job Search Coach
>Email:  [log in to unmask]
>Phone:  (509) 469-3514

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!