Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeffrey Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 23:40:51 -0600
Without knowing the specifics of your system, this sounds very much like
a shortage of CPU resources. Decoding an mp3 (in order to play it)
requires a lot from your CPU. Unfortunately, scrolling text ALSO
requires a lot of CPU time, and together these two tasks demand more
than your system can provide. The result is a break in the music.
Incidentally, there are Preferences within WinAmp to tell it how much
CPU time it can have, but in no case can it have more than what is
available, obviously.

Jeff Delzer

Alex Polenov wrote:

> Hello! I run Winamp to play mp3 file. All work okey. But when in this time I
> read text in WordPad Winamp stop playing while I scroll text. Is this a system
> ptoblems (Win98) or Winamp?

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html