Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gary Kaucher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 00:41:42 -0500
It appears that I have solved my problem. I boot up on the C drive. It
seems that my autoexec.bat file was referring to a temporary directory that
was on the D drive. I disabled the references to the D drive in my
autoexec.bat file and Dr.Solomon installed ok.

Gary Kaucher

At 08:30 PM 11/30/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I am running on Windows 98.I just downloaded an evaluation copy of Dr.
>Solomon's FindVirus (ds95eval.exe). In trying to install it I get a message
>that says-
>
>"Setup is unable to find a hard disk location to store temporary files.
>Make at least 877KB free disk space available and try running setup again.
>Error 101"
>

>My HDD is about 2 gigs and more than half of it is free. I ran Disk
>Cleanup, Scandisk, and Defrag; but I still got the Error 101 message. Any
>ideas?
>
>Gary Kaucher
>
>             PCSOFT maintains many useful files for download
>              on our web site - visit our download page at:
>                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html