Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jul 1998 19:07:19 -0600
Thanks Jim...

However, my intent is to create a presentation
and then ultimately convert it to a Real Audio
Realmedia file for the Internet, (*.rm format).

Since Realmedia will convert *.AVIs to to
*.rm...   it seemed the most adventagous to
create the original in Powerpoint and save it
to AVI.

However, maybe I need to use my Asymetrix
Digital Video Producer and create the AVI
using the original slides from Powerpoint if
there is no solution to creating an AVI from
a Powerpoint presentation.   DVP will take
a lot of time to set all the slides and align
the sound...  doing it frame by frame...  I think
you see my point and reason for wishing to
simplify the process.

   Bob Wright