Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 12:45:37 -0600
From Colman Ezkovich

MSDOS.sys contains the data for boot up:
In the C:\ drive (root folder) look for the file named: MSDOS.SYS,
right-click it and select 'Properties'. Turn off the Read-Only
attribute, then 'Apply' and 'Close'

• Right-click the MSDOS.SYS file again and select 'Open with...' and
then 'NOTEPAD' (or, if you have added a shortcut to Notepad in your
Send To menu, choose 'Send To' and select Notepad).

• In the [Options] section add the following lines:

      Logo=0;

      ; Boot Menu by www.hexff.com;

      BootWin=1

      BootMenu=1

      BootMenuDefault=1

      BootMenuDelay=6

      Network=1

• Add the first line (Logo=0) to get rid of the Windows splash screen
(recommended). The splash screen may be hiding startup error messages!

• Add the last line only if you use this PC on a network (this will
add the boot option 'Safe mode with network support' to the Menu).

Changing Bootmenu from 1 to 0 will probably stop the menu fro coming
up

This menu will automatically default to a normal Windows boot in 6
seconds. If you press the ENTER key, it will continue booting
immediately. Change the Boot Menu Delay if you want a different time
limit. Before the timer expires you can select from Booting to the DOS
prompt, Safe Mode, and other options.

Save Your Changes!

Save the file.