Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brendhan Horne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 07:34:21 -0400
> I deleted the desktop icon from the task bar.  How do I get it back on?

Go to your recycle bin it should be in there. If it is right click on it and
then click on restore. Time can be a factor if you an automatic cleaning of
your recycling bin it may not be there. If it is not and all you did was
delete a shortcut to the program you go into your program files and see if a
copy of the icon is there . You should be able to copy or create a shortcut
and paste it to the desktop.

Brendhan Horne

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml