Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
James Kerr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 14:57:18 -0500
I am having a difficult time trying to setup permissions for certain folders
under the Inetpub/ftproot folder, I am new to IIS at this time, what I have
done is setup some folders such as pub with permissions:everyone/read, then
setup the /pub/incoming with: everyone/fullcontrol. That all works good so
far, but now I am trying to setup a particular folder that does access not
allow access to anonymous logins say the folder is called kerr I setup the
permissions for kerr so that the only user that had access to this folder is
james with p/w james, it doesn't work I get the message "access denied" even
though the ftp server did let me login wit the username james p/w james. So
then I tried sharing the folder kerr instead and set the permissions to let
user james access it, still the same thing, but if I logon with my domain
admin password I can access all the folders. So my question here is what am
I missing? I bought the Microsoft press IIS training kit but it doesnt go
into permissions and setting up security on folders, thanks for all help on
this matter.

   ...James

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com